MRC is recognized by government and industry as a leader in Construction Management and Contract Administration Services for a broad range of transportation projects, including highways, bridges, railway projects, transit stations and municipal services.
The firm’s highly skilled and experienced construction managers and inspectors have extensive experience in ensuring owners that:
- Construction meets high-quality standards.
- Environment and community impacts are effectively managed.
- Impacts on road or rail traffic volumes during construction are mitigated.
- Construction claims are managed and mitigated to ensure the most value for every public dollar spent.
- Project documentation and close out records are complete and all deficiencies are corrected.
- West Toronto Diamond Rail to Rail Grade Separation
- Dufferin Street/CN/GO Transit Underpass, Queen Street, Toronto
- Mississauga East BRT Construction Management
- Maplegrove Road/CPR Grade Separation, Waterloo, Ontario
- James Snow Parkway/CPR Grade Separation, Milton, Ontario
- Thompson Road/CPR Grade Separation, Milton, Ontario
- London Street Pedestrian Bridge, Peterborough
- Lakeshore Road Pedestrian Bridge at Jamison Avenue
- Finch Avenue West Emergency Structure Replacement, Toronto